Becoming an ONLE member
Terms and conditions
- As you member, you join a core ONLE group and are therefore expected to attend this group meeting each month.
- Membership to ONLE costs £300 and is payable annually in advance.
- If you are unable to attend your core group meeting, please inform the ONLE directors. Please try to send a replacement/substitute to represent you. This is not mandatory, but helps the vibrancy of the group and maintains your presence while not in attendance.
- You must pay meeting fees applicable to your core group every month by direct debit. There are no refunds as venue/food/admin fees are payable regardless of attendance.
- Renewal notices will be emailed before your annual membership renewal is due and payment must be received by the renewal date, otherwise membership will expire.
- ONLE Networking reserves the right to refuse membership or renewals
Members Visiting other ONLE groups
- As a member, you are welcome to attend as many additional ONLE meetings as you wish. Meeting fees are applicable at each additional meeting and must be paid for online in advanced to secure a place.
- Non-members are welcome to attend any two ONLE meetings to learn about the group and decide if membership is for them. We encourage members to invite visitors who could benefit from our meetings and ONLE membership, and help grow the ONLE network to benefit all of us.
- Visitors must pay the applicable meeting fee online before the meeting.
- You agree to the terms and conditions as stated on this document
- You agree for your personal contact data to be used by ONLE for communication and marketing purposes. We will never share your personal details with third parties